"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Gone, gone, gone

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gone, gone, gone

Well kids, it's time for winter break! I don't have to work again until January 6th! (Well, after today and after I waitress tomorrow.)  So today I'm wearing my All-Time, #1, Most Favoritiest Shirt Ever. (Sorry for the terrible grammar and random capitalization, but it just seemed like a very High Fidelity moment.)

IMG_3448
Shirt - thrifted vintage Army issue
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Target

IMG_3449

I'll be running in and out of town a few times and hopefully wearing mostly pajamas, so over the next two weeks, I'll do a few wedding posts now that we have our photographer photos. In the meantime, happy holidays!

card3

And a totally bodacious 2014!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails