"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The ice won

Friday, December 13, 2013

The ice won

I'm usually pretty 50/50 on wearing pants and skirts/dresses but I just can't bring myself to wear a skirt lately! It's so cold!

12-12-13 The ice won
Sweatshirt - thrifted vintage Jerzees
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

Minnesota sweatshirt


Ugh, when I fell on the ice on Wednesday, it didn't hurt much and I just kept walking home. Then yesterday afternoon I started getting sore. By last night, the whole left side of my body hurt. It's crazy! I've gotta waitress tonight, so luckily I carry trays on my right side but it's still gonna suck! And I've got to waitress the Santa brunch on Sunday too, so hopefully I'm better by then! Grr, I blame it all on getting old. And the fact that salt doesn't help with ice when it's like -30 out. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails