"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Romance and shit

Monday, February 14, 2011

Romance and shit

Just cause I'm single doesn't mean I can't dress all romantic and shit.
Sweater - GAP
Skirt - thrifted vintage
Socks - Target
Shoes - MIA

I did have two dates this weekend though! I had a first date with Glasses and he was cool. We had lunch and he was really interesting. I also had a second date with Mr. T where we went to a bunch of thrift stores then went to dinner. It was really awesome and he didn't even mind that I bought not one, but TWO vintage wedding dresses on our second date. I couldn't resist though, they are so beautiful, they'll be in the shop soon! The most important thing though, is this:
Mr. T made it for me. He's a welder and sometimes he makes robots out of scrap metal at work on his break time. So he made me a robot bug. Le swoon. Waaaaaay better than flowers. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the sun does shine out of his ass.

18 comments:

emmalemma said...

Oh my gosh! That is AWESOME!

I think that a robot-bug is a signal of a keeper!

Kyla said...

Aaaaawww ... he's just like Batteries Not Included. <3 <3 <3

Rebecca said...

Well, I'm impressed with Mr T. That robot bug is really cute.

Katie, Interrobangs Anonymous said...

And the robot insect even has the right number of legs! I might consider keeping this one around...

April said...

yay! you look so pretty and romantic. whoo single ladies :)

ape-z.blogspot.com

La Historiadora de Moda said...

That skirt is excellent! That robot is super cute.

Kimberly said...

First off, you look adorable today. Secondly, how awesome that you not only had 2 dates this weekend, but they both went well. Lastly, love the robot bug! That's a damn cool gifty.

K Blue said...

That is a most amazing gift, and the dates sound like they were a blast!

trippingtiffies said...

excellent robot bug!

Rad in BK said...

Yes, Mr. T is super talented. And you have a thrifting buddy. How awesome!
Happy romance and shit day to you! That skirt is ethereal.

nesha said...

that is such a romantic skirt! lovely.

jesse.anne.o said...

Aw, he seems pretty great!

And you look pretty!

anotherfishinthesea said...

that robot bug is mega sweet! le swoon indeed! and i like your romantic outfit today, you show VD who's boss. (ha! aren't you glad you have readers who at 27, still laugh constantly at VD. eh, maturity)

Passion4Fashion said...

I lov the little robot guy. That is adorable. Better keep an eye on the ass shining. Just in case it appears lol.

Terri said...

the robot bug is a propitious sign! Loving your look today. It's soft and reserved.

Allie (Wardrobe Oxygen) said...

OH that robot bug is fabulous - he sounds like a winner! And your outfit is divine!

The Suburb Experiment said...

My husband knows better than to buy me dying vegetation. But if he welded me a bug? Oh yeah.

That is a great skirt and I like how you styled it here!

Iris said...

That robot bug is awesome! What a sweetie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails