"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Jack Skellington, the vest

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jack Skellington, the vest

Hmm, I've never been one for the goth look... my dark side extends to a love of Tim Burton and that is about it... I am however wearing black and white stripes and a ribcage vest today, so I feel like this should look like I just fell out of Hot Topic, but well, it doesn't.




T-shirt - JC Penney clearance
Ribcage vest - www.viceroyrose.etsy.com
Pants - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - next (DSW mega-clearance a few years ago)

Who's excited for Project Runway tonight? My #1 gay boyfriend Chris set up a fantasy league, so that will add some extra excitement to the night (although the points system on Lifetime is pretty stupid, to be honest). I also have my disabled client tonight, like every Thursday, and like he says "We're stuck together for life." have a lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

A rib cage vest - amazing!! Love the mix of classic separates with such a statement piece!

Also, had no idea of the PR Fantasy Game - just signed up.

Danielle Barbe said...

i don't think you look too hot topic at all. that vest is great on you!

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

melissa rose said...

the earth tones definitely take it away from the halloween look, good call.
and that vest !!! no words !!! lol i feel like you should have been giving anatomy lessons in the nurse's office.
loves it.

C said...

Hey Jack! Such a great vest, and it suits you well. I love how you kept the rest of this outfit simple to highlight the awesome vest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails