"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sorry...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry...

I'm a bad, bad blogger. Off living my own life, pfft. What have I been doing? Let's see...

Friday - hung out with the awesome Jeanette, got my needed bit of girly-ness by drinking what she dubbed the "Pretty, Pretty Princess Vodka" because it was in a bottle with a giant jewel on it. So fun!

Saturday - very busy day of waitressing, got done just in time to see my friends' band. There are five members, and I've known them all for years. It's just a little side hobby, but it was fun.

Sunday - football, football, football, crochet and eating!

During the week, lots of working, lots of watching Mile High DVDs with my #1 gay boyfriend (the boy's roommate). What is Mile High? A terrible BBC show about really slutty and really dumb flight attendants. We drink wine, make witty commentary, and all of a sudden it's five hours later.

Here's some outfits for youz!
  Tuesday...
Giant cardigan - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - TJ Maxx (American Eagle)
Tights - um, like 1998??
Boots - DSW clearance (Diba)

Wednesday... Why am I dressed like some sort of a snow fairy? I don't know. So it snowed like half an inch and felt it necessary to dress like a snow fairy. It happens.
Poncho - thrifted
Big sack-like sweater dress (with pockets!) - thrifted (Outlander)
Socks - Fake Target
Shoes - Steve Madden

Thursday...here's hoping I don't wipe out in the snow in these shoes...
Hair ribbon - vintage red rope trim
Oxford shirt - Mark, Fore, & Strike (I know, seriously?!?!? I inherited it from my aunt)
Skirt - by the pound Goodwill Outlet
Socks - Target
Shoes - Nicole (inherited from a friend after she spent one painful evening in them at a wedding - score!)

This last picture is me today. All these kids and teachers at work kept looking at me funny and being like "Something's different." And I had to tell them all, yeah, this is the first time I've worn my hair down to work this year. Weird! I just got used to wearing it up when I worked with special needs kids and now I do it all the time. Plus for waitressing and bartending it has to be up. Plus it's just big and gets in my face. I need to wear it down more, regardless.
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Sweater - thrifted
Skirt - TJ Maxx (American Eagle)
Tights - Target?
Boots - my aunt in Italy in the '80s

I may be a little absent this weekend too, although isn't everyone? I have to waitress Saturday night and then Sunday morning for the... Santa brunch! It's hundreds of people, many small children running around all hopped up on the dessert buffet crashing into my legs while I waitress. It sucks but it's so much money! Laterz, must go running and then go see the boy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails