"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm outta here!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm outta here!

Actually, I'm already gone... hitched a ride with my friend Mike the six hours back to the parental units home! I'll try to take some photos and do a post or two but don't get your heart set on it. In the meantime here is my grey outfit from class color day at my school ...

Sequin shrug - crazy $2 outlet store
T-Shirt - thrifted American Eagle
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Skirt - thrifted at Fake Target (Sample Isaac Mizrahi for Target)
Tights - TJ Maxx
Shoes - these were my bridesmaid shoes from my sisters wedding. I didn't think I'd ever wear them again but all my grey shoes are open toe and I didn't want to wear black ones.

My favorite part of the day was when one of my little autistic boys who comes and takes breaks in my office came to say hi. His third grade class color was black and he showed up dressed as Darth Vader. I LOVE this kid! Anyway, I'm here and Chicago until the 26th or 27th when I will head back up to Minneapolis and spend a few days installing my new Brazilian Koa hardwood floors! 


See you later ugly berber carpet, you're being replaced by this beauty!!! Sorry for being a bad blogger, but when I am done, you'll get a nice photo spread of the new floors and I'll try to take some outfit posts over the next few days. Plus I have until the 6th to do some crafting!! Later and have an awesome end of the year!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Merry Christmas! Good luck on the floors!

*Sally* said...

Have a great Christmas!

Myra said...

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails