"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): bright (not shiny)

Monday, September 8, 2008

bright (not shiny)

Transitional weather dressing... so challenging yet SO FUN! It's in the '40s when I leave in the a.m. and in the '70s by the time I get home, so it's layers for me. I am also trying to wear some bright stuff before I feel the need to dress a little drab for fall and then get bored of that after like two days and break out the brights again! Laterz, must go running before I watch the Vikings destroy the Packers (who loves fashion and football? me, but not as much as I love baseball! Go Twins!)

Yesterday...
9-6-08 Bright (not shiny)
T-Shirt - Target
Vest - Thrifted (relativity)
Skirt - Thrifted GAP
Tights - Target
Granny boots - Thrifted Ann Taylor LOFT


Today...
9-8-08 Swishy!
T-Shirt - Target
Sweater - Thrifted Banana Republic
Skirt - Thrifted
Flips - $2 Old Navy cheapies (I know, I know, not very chic but I have to wear the flattest shoes possible, I don't like when the skirt is much off the ground)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails