"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): many prayers for the cutest mother EVER

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

many prayers for the cutest mother EVER

Does anyone else read the NieNie Dialogues? and imagine living that cute of a life, all the time? She is adorable, her husband is adorable, her kids? cute overload. Their life seems so rich and perfect. Perfect it is not, she was in a plane crash and both her and her husband are pretty severly burned (the pilot died). I'm pretty pathetically sad considering I don't know her in real life.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

YES I was so sad to hear. I've been reading her blog for, oh, ever, but as far as I can tell there was no kind of way to comment so she didn't even know I existed, but I always looked forward to her updates and I keep reading her sister's blog to hear updates about their condition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails