"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): one more day!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

one more day!

Only one day of working at a middle school and then I am free! I'm not too worried about a job yet, as I have the country club gig to get me through the summer, but this whole arm thing has me thinking that I may get myself in trouble when my insurance stops in July. Yikes! Anyway, I am going to see REM, Modest Mouse, and The National tonight, hooray!

Also, this morning when I woke up at 6am at Ryan's house there was a random black dude in his 30s SLEEPING sitting up on one of the camping chairs on the porch. I was scared to leave so Ryan yelled at him to leave and when the dude got up, he was on some SERIOUS drugs. He fell down like 3 times then sat back down in a chair. Ryan yelled some more and the dude was stumbling and fell down the porch stairs. Then I finally left. Yikes. The same thing happened last year but at like 2am, when Ryan and I were still on the porch and he pulled a KNIFE on us. We had to do some serious acting and perform an elaborate lie to get him to leave, but he eventually did. On a lighter note, here is the outfit from today ...
Photobucket

and yesterday's since I didn't post it and it is fun.
Photobucket
Also... these sights make me laugh every day




Garfield Minus Garfield
is just what it sounds like. Poor Jon is so pathetic without his pets.
Photobucket



Natalie Dee
is terribly witty and always makes me laugh.
Natalie Dee


Ok, mama needs a nap before the concert so adios kittens!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails