"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): i'm a junkie

Thursday, June 19, 2008

i'm a junkie

Yeah, I only deal to keep myself in good supply... I'm talking about thrifted clothes of course! So, I went to one of my favorite thrift stores on the way back from waitressing today and found some GOOOOOD stuff... unfortunately this is one of those times where there are a few things that I don't think I can part with, that is unless you want to pay off my mortgage... but no, I made a vow on


my etsy

to only sell things for $30 or under, not like $100,000. Thus, I am keeping them. By them I am referring to a little boy's fringed leather vest from Mexico, a PERFECT old blue carry-on suitcase, a handmade chocolate brown 1940s dress that looks like it was made to my exact specifications, a yellow wire lamp from the 1930s that I will not plug in until I get it rewired, and a ruffly shirt I can't decide if I NEED or not... anyway, I am still posting lots of awesome stuff tomorrow since I have the whole day off, even from my client who I see every Thursday night and will miss, but he will have more fun at his family's cabin and I will have tons-o-fun taking whack-job photos...So, new stuff on


my etsy

tomorrow, including this funky high-school-band-looking vest
Photobucket

these cute old (but never worn) moccasins
Photobucket

and this awesome vintage purse made of WOOD BEADS
Photobucket

also, why am I blogging at 2 am? Oh yeah, I have the WHOLE DAY OFF TOMORROW... sorry, during the school year, I had FIVE jobs, FIVE (not including making my t-shirts) JAWS! A whole day off is a rare thing of beauty so I intend to make the most of it... sleep in, brunch in my kitchen, run five miles while watching the Twins kick the National's booties, shower, take pics of the new stuff and put it on etsy, then do whatever the hell I want (or do laundry). Anyway, I am going to bed and not getting up until like 11 am! Hell to the YESSSS!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails