"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): McFly

Thursday, June 19, 2008

McFly

So, like I said last night (or early this morning) I found my PERFECT '40s dress and when Emmett "Doc" Brown shows up in his Delorean to take me back to the '40s, I will be waiting on a train platform looking like this
Photobucket
(how perfect that I own matching vintage heels, have vintage traveling gloves, and that little suitcase is the one I found yesterday in the same store as the dress) and did I mention that it has pockets?!?!? which I love?!?!!?
Photobucket
and no, I did not run around all day in that, I have been wearing this
Photobucket
since I sat by the pool for like a half hour this morning. Oh, and changing in and out of a bunch of other vintage clothes for photos for



my etsy

Anyway, I need to put on real clothes and go to Target cause I feel like a pathetic adult when I have to use kleenex as toilet paper for TWO days...

1 comment:

E said...

What a great find!! You look terrific.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails