"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Spring bling

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring bling

Yesterday was my first day riding my bike to work this spring. I don't have a splash guard fender on my bike so I wait until all the snow melts and the paths dry out until I start riding. I'm a very "fair weather" biker and I'm totally ok with that! And yesterday was perfect - cool in the morning, warm in the afternoon (and windy as hell - which is not ideal but is fun!)

IMG_4224
Shirt - J.Crew Factory
Necklace - Sak's 5th Avenue
Pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

Necklace detail (from a previous wearing.)
necklace detail

After I biked home, I quick showered and then had to work at the golf club for the ladies icebreaker. It's silly, but it was really nice to see everyone again! I feel so lucky that I love all of my jobs. All 3 - 5 of them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails