"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Open

Monday, April 7, 2014

Open

Spring break's over (boo!) but it actually feels like spring today and it's the MN Twins home opener!
IMG_4090
Baseball shirt - thrifted vintage Twins
Cropped pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Shoes - BC Footwear

I had a fun spring break. I won tickets to see Once! My mom was in town, so I took her and my sister to the show! We've seen a loooooooot of musicals together over the years. This one wasn't my fave, but it was cute.

Nate and I went and hung out with Henrik and Peder another day and tried to burn off some toddler energy in the snow...
IMG_20140404_154046

Nate and I also took down the gallery wall in the living room, filled in the million nail holes, and repainted the walls. I'll post photos of it soon. I spent a lot of time over spring break sprucing up the condo so it's ready to rent out if we find a house to buy. We also got cable for the first time ever so we can watch all the Twins games. Exciting! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails