"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Run, matador, run

Monday, April 28, 2014

Run, matador, run

Friday...
IMG_4243
Vest - thrifted Cambridge Dry Good
Polo - from the golf club
Pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

After work on Friday, I had to waitress at the golf club for a big event until 1:30am. I was super exhausted when I was done. Saturday morning Nate and I went and looked at a few houses, but of course the ones we really liked were already sold (within 24 hours of being listed!) We also got a chip repaired in my windshield and bought some more paint at Lowe's. We had a coupon to 612 Brew, so we went and tried a few local beers Saturday night. On Sunday we painted. I love how my condo looked for the 9+ years I've lived here, but it's nice to change a few things up. Plus, it will be ready to rent out if we find a house we want to buy! I'll show it to you once it's all done. We're doing something complicated in the entryway, so it will be a while!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails