"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Nerd burglar

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nerd burglar

There's something really prep school nerdy about this outfit that I love... maybe the cropped pants/vest combo?

4-15-14 Nerd burglar
Polo - from the golf club
Vest - thrifted newstock Converse One Star
Pants - thrifted newstock Target
Shoes - Tracy Reese

I am pathetically proud of the fact that I've remembered to take jacket photos several days in a row... In the winter I tend to just wear the same coat over and over since it's the warmest and then I always know where my bus pass and ipod are, but I love being able to switch it up in the spring and fall! 
IMG_4177
Jacket - Tart Collections

I had to rush home yesterday and change into my waitressing uniform... I'm back to waitressing at the golf club a few days a week now that it's nice out. It's annoying to work such long hours until school gets out in June, but the extra $$ will be nice! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails