"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Candy day

Friday, April 11, 2014

Candy day

Yesterday...
IMG_4128
Jacket - Jacob
Dress - thrifted Laundry by Shelli Segal 
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren


Yesterday was our friend Sunder's 2nd Cell Day (anniversary of his bone marrow transplant.) His sisters were making him a video of all his friends back home (he currently lives in Cincinnati to be close to a specialty hospital) and asked us to record a message. His nickname is "The Candyman" because he loves candy more than any adult should. So Nate and I bought a ton of candy and recorded our message while stuffing our faces with sugar. At one point a gummy worm fell out of my mouth while I was talking. It was classy super fun!

Picture 2
Also, I am wearing a shirt that says "I've got the crabs." It's been my preferred pajama shirt since I was 15 and found it at a garage sale for fifty cents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails