"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Patterns and swans

Friday, April 25, 2014

Patterns and swans

Wednesday...
4-23-14 Patterns
Oxford - F. by Faconnable (inherited from aunt)
Skirt - vintage Z. Cavaricci (altered from a dress - the top was a black long sleeved mock turtleneck)
Sandals - MIA


Thursday...
4-24-14 Swan stripes
Sweater - thrifted vintage
Cropped pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Ballet flats - Aerosoles

It's been a dreary, rainy couple of days and it makes me want to stay in bed all day. Plus, our knob that changes the shower temperature fell off the other day and we brought it to Home Depot to buy a replacement and the guy in the plumbing department was like "I've never seen anything like that in my life." Sooooo, the cheap universal knob won't work to replace it. I've never had to call a plumber before but I'm sure this ordeal is going to cost us more than the $8 "universal" knob I thought would fix it...  Being a grown-up is exhausting sometimes.

Geez, I'm a buzzkill. Um, happy Friday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails