"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The world's best wrapper

Monday, September 13, 2010

The world's best wrapper

I had an awesome weekend! The weather was so beautiful, cool but sunny! I went on long bike rides around a few lakes on Saturday and Sunday, listening to old doo-wop and Motown love songs. It was fucking precious.

Today:
Necklaces - made by me
Dress - Converse for Target sample
Watch - Micheal Kors
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Necklaces:

Thinking of putting a few up for sale on my etsy...

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those wrap necklaces are fun. I used to make those all the time when I was a kid. Brings back good memories.

Kristin said...

wasn't it just perfect around here for bike riding this weekend? Gorge!

I love that you piled all those necklaces on, so fun!

HollyElise said...

Those necklaces are cool!

Clare said...

Um, holy balls. This is TOO good. Love that neckalce!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

The weather was so gorgeous! I spent as much time as possible outside or at least with the windows open.

Those necklaces are so fun!

Corn Flakes and Coffee said...

great shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails