"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The world's best wrapper

Monday, September 13, 2010

The world's best wrapper

I had an awesome weekend! The weather was so beautiful, cool but sunny! I went on long bike rides around a few lakes on Saturday and Sunday, listening to old doo-wop and Motown love songs. It was fucking precious.

Today:
Necklaces - made by me
Dress - Converse for Target sample
Watch - Micheal Kors
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Necklaces:

Thinking of putting a few up for sale on my etsy...

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those wrap necklaces are fun. I used to make those all the time when I was a kid. Brings back good memories.

Anonymous said...

wasn't it just perfect around here for bike riding this weekend? Gorge!

I love that you piled all those necklaces on, so fun!

HollyElise said...

Those necklaces are cool!

C said...

Um, holy balls. This is TOO good. Love that neckalce!

Raquelita said...

The weather was so gorgeous! I spent as much time as possible outside or at least with the windows open.

Those necklaces are so fun!

Brenna said...

great shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails