"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Just me, Beavis, and Butthead

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just me, Beavis, and Butthead

I have had this sweatshirt since 8th grade (as in, I was 13 years old. I am 29 now. I am not sure if this makes me proud or sick. I keeeeeeep things.)
Sweatshirt - ?? It's from 8th grade, so some store in a mall, probably.
Dress - Erin Fetherston for Target
Tights - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Sam & Libby (inherited from sister)

Some girls were in my office this morning, per usual, playing beauty shop in my bathroom and whatnot. They asked why I was wearing this sweatshirt with this dress. And I replied something about an Alexander Wang inspired cropped-sweats, athletic-girlie mix, which caused the two boys in the room to totally lose it because I said "Wang." At which point I realized for the 6890th time this year why I love my job. Wang. Hilarious. Always. 

Actually, I put on the sweatshirt because I've had this dress forever and never worn it. I found it on clearance for $6 a few years ago and it fit okay, it just kinda smashes my boobs... but I couldn't pass up so much cuteness for so little cheddar! I may try and let it out a bit, but for now, old sweatshirt to the rescue!

6 comments:

Sal said...

Nothing like a middle school sense of humor to keep things in perspective! Wang. Heh.

Melissa said...

How did you ever keep from laughing with them? :)

Rebecca said...

Sometimes we all need to laugh at middle school style jokes. Your job sounds fun.

Kristin said...

heh heh heheheheh

Love the black tights with this look! (As I started to type "black tights" it originally came out as "blights", and while that might be the shorthand my brain uses, I assure you it in no way means this outfit is actually blighted.)

:o)

myedit said...

Yup... I think Wang is funny too. And I guess telling them about being inspired by his sporty aestetic is better then telling young boys your chest is too big to be contained within the dress.

Between Laundry Days said...

Wang. Heehee.

Plus, I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails