"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Blue on blue x2

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blue on blue x2

Yesterday... the return of the weird farm sweater...
IMG_3923
Sweater - thrifted vintage Kentfield Classics
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

sweater detail

Today...
IMG_3931
Fur collar - thrifted vintage
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Shoes - thrifted vintage Santorini

These paint splattered jeans are super old. I think they're from when I was about 20? My sister used to work for a Macy's furniture store and when she left we went on a big shopping spree together at Macy's to abuse her employee discount one last time. These were on clearance and with her discounts I think they wound up being like $8. I still love them (though I'm sure it's partially due to the fun memory too!)

P.S. I joked to Nate about how yesterday was my half birthday, which means I'm 32.5, which means I'm halfway to retirement. So I was shocked when these showed up to my work, wishing me the happiest half birthday ever:
IMG_3925


He's a keeper. And silly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails