"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pyramids

Monday, February 10, 2014

Pyramids

Friday...
2-7-14
Sweater - Gap
Long sleeve tee - Target
Fingerless gloves - Michael Kors
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - MIA

Glove detail (these are kinda a pain in the ass to wear at work since I spend all day washing my hands and putting on nitrile gloves but Fridays are usually slow so I thought I'd risk it... it worked out surprisingly well!)
Michael Kors armwarmers


Friday night Nate and I made tacos and rented Escape Plan (we love terrible action movies and waaaay past their prime Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger escaping from prison was just that - terrible.)   Saturday we went to an Irish pub for dinner, played trivial pursuit, and I geeked out over the Olympics all day. Sunday we babysat Henrik and Peder so my sister and her husband could go see  the final performance of Cabaret. 

Me Henrik Peder

Henrik always points out Uncle Nate's "owies" (tattoos) and tried to "fix the owie" by rubbing it with a hairbrush...
Henrik Nate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails