"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): In a jiff

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

In a jiff

Tuesday...
IMG_3913
Shirt - some little shop in Seoul, Korea
Necklace - thrifted
Vest - thrifted (relativity) brand
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Michael Kors

Shoulder detail: 
shoulder turban detail

Nate and I have had a gift certificate to The Blue Door forever. We tried to go a couple weeks ago but they don't take reservations and the wait for a table was an hour and forty five minutes (and it was already 7:45pm!) So we finally went early and just knew we were gonna have to wait (luckily they have an awesome beer selection so that made the wait easier). They're known for their burgers including the Jiffy Burger which has bacon, pepperjack, and chunky peanut butter on it. It was so awesome! My grandpa has been trying to get me to try peanut butter on a burger for like two years and I finally did and it was amazing! And more importantly, why is an 85 year old man ahead of me on culinary trends?  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails