"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sweat it out

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sweat it out

Friday...
1-17-14 Sweat it out
Hair scarf - thrifted
Polo - from the golf club
Sweatshirt - Obey
Jeans - Target
Shoes - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasin

On Friday evening I waitressed, then went and hung out with some friends when I was done. On Saturday Nate and I babysat Henrik and Peder so my sister and her husband could go to her work holiday party. On Sunday Nate and I went to a few thrift stores that had early 50% off day. I had yesterday off work for Martin Luther King Jr Day (Woo! For both the day off and the man!)

Today... it's -11 out so it felt like the proper day to rock a giant evil cat sweatshirt. I found this while thrifting on Sunday and I know I won't wear it enough to justify keeping it. Besides, I'm one of the only bloggers who isn't obsessed with cats so it will go in the etsy after I wash it again.
IMG_3716
Sweatshirt - thrifted vintage Hanes
Cropped pants - thrifted New York & Co
Shoes - Ralph Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails