"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sanitized

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sanitized

Dudes, it happened again. More days off work due to the extreme cold. We were scheduled to have Monday off anyway due to the end of the semester but we wound up having Tuesday off as well. As much as I love an unexpected day off (especially since I waitressed on Saturday night and Sunday morning), this is getting crazy! I don't want to have to make up days in June! (buuuuut I also don't want kids to get frostbite. I've only seen it once and it was super gross!)

IMG_3748
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Sweater - thrifted newstock Target
Necklace - Off 5th
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Rockport

IMG_3744

I wore this same outfit on Sunday night to the country club's employee party. We went to a local restaurant and had a fancy dinner with a bunch of door prizes. Nate and I won a box of steaks, a frying pan, a hat and a shirt, and 22 bottles of hand sanitizer (don't ask!) It was super fun, and now the club is closed for the whole month of February so it's nice to be able to plan things on weekends for once!

P.S. Don't worry, we brought all the hand sanitizer to the group home where Nate works and the school where I work so we don't just have a crazy cabinet at home stuffed with it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails