"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm a bear

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm a bear

IMG_3529
Glasses - thrifted American Optical, lenses replaced
Jacket - Jacob
Turtleneck - thrifted newstock Target
Jeans - Gap
Ballet flats - Target


Wellllll, I was planning to return to work and normal life on Monday, but as I'm sure you are aware, the arctic blast had other plans.
Screen shot 2014-01-06 at 6.11.53 AM

So school was cancelled on Monday and Tuesday. This morning was a much more reasonable -11 so it's back to work after 18 glorious days off!

Man, bears know what they are doing. I've been hibernating for a few days (I literally did not leave the house from Saturday morning until this morning except for when I went and stood on the doorstep to see what -45 felt like for myself. It felt crunchy. And my hand got stuck to the doorknob.) Hibernation - it was awesome. Pajama pants, blanket piles, leftover Christmas cookies, and reruns for days. Nate and I made a shitload of green soup (kale, leeks, spinach, onion, broccoli and cannellini beans) too!

Totally random, but here's Nate and I being schmoes on NYE at Blake and Dee's.
IMG_3468
Don't we look like a couple of overgrown Hot Topic rejects? I was soooooo not a Hot Topic kid in high school but all our greys and stripes and skulls just made me laugh. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails