"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Über-casual and Scallopini

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Über-casual and Scallopini

I finally spent a $20 Groupon to Old Navy the other day... they were having a 75% off sale so I got two tank tops, two cardigans, and a skirt for $7 total...(well, I guess $17 if you count the original $10 for the Groupon). Either way, a great deal and weird to be in a real store instead of a thrift store... so many sizes of the same thing. Strange! So I got reaaaaaaly casual for work on Friday:
Scarf - thrifted vintage
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - thrifted Banana Republic
Moccasins - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasins


Saturday I worked a wedding for the photo booth:
Dress - vintage via www.hihlostudio.etsy.com
Sandals - Charles David

Kept it simple because of the beautiful details on the dress... it has three layers of scallop details and the cutest big buttons on the back:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails