"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): MN Fashion Blogger Meet-up, and other, less-important days

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MN Fashion Blogger Meet-up, and other, less-important days

Saturday afternoon was the MN Fashion Blogger Meet-up at the gorgeous barn belonging to Lori! Since I am a Terrible Blogger, I failed to take pictures, but I knew there was a photographer (Mari Schumann of UpperRoom Photography) there so I figured I'd let the lady with actual talent take the pictures and I would focus on drinking wine, excessively swearing, and sweating (my three main talents)... It was really fun and everyone was super nice and fashionable despite the crazy humidity. I'd met Sal twice before, but no one else. Here's a group shot courtesy of UpperRoom Photography:

Um, my hair looks insanely red in sunlight, yes? Always happens.


For more photo recaps, check out Ruby Girl and The Tattertails!

What I wore:
Jacket - thrifted vintage
T-shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted
Bangles - thrifted
Cropped pants - Target
Sandals - thrifted Candie's

Some other random going-to-work days...
Whenever I wear scarves in my hair, I don't feel like a boho gypsy (which is the vibe I get when other people wear it)... I feel like a housekeeper.
 Scarf - thrifted vintage
Shirt - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Old Navy
Sandals - Melissa

Apparently the look I am going for here is... I have been thrown from a yacht.
Scarf - thrifted
Blouse - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Bike pin - thrifted
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - thrifted Deegow Boutique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails