"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pool parties, BBQs, Baseball games

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pool parties, BBQs, Baseball games

Whoops! Didn't mean to leave you for a week but you know, it happens...

Worn on Friday... I had a pool party at my house (all my friends who worked Gay Pride weekend had the day off to make up for all the work they did last weekend) so we got a rainbow cake from Dairy Queen, grilled, went swimming and got a bit day-drunk... after a nap, I threw this on to go see some local bands at The Hexagon:
T-shirt - thrifted vintage Surrey
Dress - thrifted Moda Int'l
Sandals - thrifted (brand is worn off)

The best thrifted sandals ever and me man-handling the pool party VIP, Jude:

Saturday, Mr. T came over (because we are still friends) and we had pool party part two, grilled, then biked to a Twins game! Which was a heartbreaking loss in the 9th to the Brewers. Boo.

Sunday, Mohawk Boy and I went to the Twins game at 1pm, which was a very exciting come-from-behind win over the Brewers... so that sorta made up for the game the night before. I had to work a wedding for the photo booth in the evening so here is what I wore to that:
Dress - thrifted, handmade
Brooch - vintage via Roadside Bridge
Bangles - thrifted
Shoes - Madeline



I'll be back tomorrow (no, really) with the rest of the holiday weekend (yes, there is more, because 2 Twins games, 2 pool parties, and 2 BBQs aren't enough...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails