"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Grease is the word

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grease is the word

This skirt and glasses combo makes me feel like Patty Simcox in a bad theatrical production of Grease, so I threw on the tall stripper-ish shoes and chunky necklaces to save it.
 Glasses - thrifted original American Optical horn rimmed glasses!
Necklaces - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - Thrifted
Tights - Target
Miss Me - DSW super clearance


As I mentioned on Monday, I've been out sick for two days. I barely noticed I was gone, it feels like Monday because I slept like 14 hours a day! Feeling muuuuuuch better now, which is good - have so much stuff to do before I leave for the cruise on Saturday (at 6am!)


Trying REALLY hard not to go to the Mall of America after work today to see if they have this Stella McCartney for Gap Kids band jacket (on the left, duh!) in a boys 10-12... MUST. RESIST.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rule. The stripper-ish shoes are the cherry on top of an already fantastic ensemble.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are gorgeous. And the Stella McCartney kids line is so adorable. The kids who wear those pieces are some high fashion kids.

elena-lu said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i so LOVE this outfit!! and the shoes are so perfect with it! yes!!

C said...

Great shoes! Grease IS the word.

melissa rose said...

also lusting hardcore after military jackets! I have such a weakness for shiny buttons!
and love the skirt. nothing says hot teacher like plaid!

Ms. Falcon said...

I love those yellow shoes pared with the pink skirt! cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails