"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): phew!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

phew!

I'm finally back! The nerds have worked their nerd magic and fixed up my laptop! I've got a ton of photos to share, so I'll probably do double outfit posts all week to catch up... before that let's talk about this...

My friends and I went to "one last Twins game" at the Metrodome on Friday, Oct 2... well, then we wound up tying the Detroit Tigers for the central division title and the tiebreaker was here... so we had to go to "one last Twins game" again!



Lookie how many people were there...
It was the most people EVER in the Metrodome.

And... they WON! In the 12th inning!

And the place went NUTS! I hugged strangers, I high fived until my hand went numb, I lost my voice! So so fun, I was so proud to be there! And I'm SOOO excited for their brand new outdoor stadium to open next year!

On to the clothes!

Friday, Sep 25... I was lazy and wore a lot of blue:

 Dress - thrifted Converse Sample
Bead necklaces - thrifted
Skull necklace - Disney Couture
Shoes - thrifted Nine West

Monday, Sep 28... dressing like a beeee:

Cardigan - from a friend's "to the Goodwill" pile
T-shirt - Target
Polka dot skirt - thrifted NY & Co
Tights - Target
Shoes - thrifted

Alright kids, there are tons more coming, so I'll leave it at that. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blogs and on flickr and whatnot, so sorry I have been absent for like two weeks, I still love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least your guys won. Our Red Sox nose dived to the Yankees LOL!

Happy to see you up and running again :)

Lisa said...

Glad you're back! Your outfits are inspiring! Gratz on the win!!

elena-lu said...

yay for the nerds :)
sounds like y'all had a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails