"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Thursday, Oct 1, I dressed like Easter. I found this dress at Arc's Value Village in their Halloween section and it fit perfect! It's terrible thick polyester but who cares? Look at those pleats! This dress also doubles the amount of purple I own, I don't know why, I just really hate purple. 
 Blazer - thrifted, used to be part of a little boys rental suit
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Tights - ?? probably Target
Shoes - inherited from sister, Steve Madden

On Mon, Oct 5th, I got a little big rugged for fall. Remember when I reallllly wanted these boots? Well, I resisted. They were too expensive for such impractical boots. Then I found them on Amazon.com like a month later for half price and in my size. So I bought them. But then I realized it was spring and really, these would look ridiculous in the spring. So I've been waiting for six months to wear these babies... and then I looked at them and had NO IDEA how to wear them. This worked though. They also came with a set of black laces so I'll play with those too.
 T-shirt - Target
Shirt clip - big bag of costume jewelry inherited from gma
Boots - Timberland
Am I bringing back the shirt clip? I THINK SO! This shirt was just too long for the skirt and it looked silly tucked in so I just busted out the shirt clip thing and totally rocked it like I was 8 again.

On Tuesday, Oct 6, I went to my FINAL (for real this time) Twins game at the Metrodome.
Cardigan - thrifted Old Navy
T-shirt - thrifted
Pants - Marni
Shoes - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasins

One of the secretaries at my work said to me, "Only you could wear flood pants and have it look good." I said "No, not me, only Marni." To which she said "Who's Marni? Do I know her? She doesn't work here, does she?" Too cute.

SO excited, I have Thursday and Friday off! So I'll be able to finally get sewing on Halloween costumes!

4 comments:

C said...

Good lord I LOVE those Timberland boots!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Clare. SO glad you caved and bought those boots!

daddylikeyblog said...

Your Easter outfit is TO DIE FOR. Your hair with that color purple is just so striking. Love it.

elena-lu said...

wowowow those boots! cant believe how awesome they look i would never think to wear them but yeah looks so good! and that purple dress is a delight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails