"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mustard

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mustard

I could wear mustard yellow and blue every day. My favorite color has always been green, but I don't know. I might have to go with mustard yellow for clothes at least. Mustard itself, however, is so gross. My dad always likes to tell the story about how when I was like two, I liked to take bites of his sandwich. One day there was mustard on it and I spit it out and started crying. He was cracking up and asked "What, you don't like mustard?" At that point my only words were "no" and "hot" and I was still crying and said "No mustard." I still find it revolting.

Scarf - TJ Maxx
T-shirt - Target
Dress - thrifted Patrick Robinson for Target
Skirt - thrifted
Boots - thrifted Colin Stuart

Today I am going to buckle down and do the two boring things that I have been putting off. Calling my mortgage company to see about getting a lower interest rate and doing my taxes (with my FIVE W-2s). They will be boring, but they are inevitable and will hopefully result in having a little more money. Boo on being a grown up.

 Cardigan - thrifted Old Navy
Necklace - belt from World Market (store closing clearance!)
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted at Fake Target
Tights - Target
Boots - eBay!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Digging both of the boots. I have a pair of red cowboy boots that I wish I could live in.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I agree with Maggie,I am also digging those boots.
Some people can pull off mustard yellow,I am certainly NOT one of them sadly.I have found some great clothes in that color before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails