"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Champagne wishes...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Champagne wishes...

The other day the boy asked my why I kept dressing "bitchy and prissy", so I wore this pink ruffled blouse to annoy him. Ain't love grand?!? I found it at a thrift store with the Target tags from the 1980s still attached. I love it! 
 Blazer - thrifted
Blouse - thrifted at Fake Target
Pants - cK
Shoes -vintage from etsy- VintageVogue

Sorry about the crazy color of today's picture. The flash kept making the super '70s synthetic fabric look all swirly on my boobs... not a good look. So here is a weird sans flash photo....
 Top and skirt pair - thrifted vintage
Tights - crazy $2 outlet store
Shoes - I bought them in London when I was 16 (brand is worn off)


I didn't take a picture of what I wore yesterday, since I stayed in bed as long as possible then just grabbed the biggest, warmest cardigan I own and skinny jeans. I might have drank a little too much champagne at an Oscar party on Sunday night. Oops. For some reason, champagne gives me headaches like crazy! But, yay for Slumdog Millionaire, I'm very glad it won!

4 comments:

elena-lu said...

champagne gives me headaches as well! love the tights!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Lol I was thinking the same thing as Sal,How does one dress bitchy?
Love the Pink ruffles!

FutureLint said...

I don't know either! It's something about me dressing fancy I think??? He's an artist and wears a grey t-shirt, jeans, and his father's cowboy boots EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I think he just likes it when I dress wacky rather than fancy. I like variety.

@wesome@bby said...

I've been described as sweet but bitchy on several occasions, and I agree, so I sorta get the prissy & bitchy look thing he's talkin' about...and to me, that's a compliment. I LOVE that pink blouse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails