"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Disorganization!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disorganization!

I am neither organized or totally disorganized (in life, at home, at work, in apperance, etc) I'm more just a little discheveled. Constantly. When I started this blog, I didn't label any posts, cause well, I didn't know what I was doing. Since it is supremely slow at work today (fine by me!) I finally labeled everything. So now you can hop around the site if you are specifically looking for one aspect of the blog. See... my attempt at late organization (which would have been SO much easier if I had just done it from the start). But aren't all things? I know I should spend like five minutes every morning cleaning up where I spilled coffee and putting the dishes in the diswasher, but somehow I never really learn and wind up with disaster kitchen by the end of the week, which then takes WAY longer to clean (Run on sentence, run on). Anyway, here is the outfit for today. 

I know, the look is very "horses" but whatever. I'll pretend I'm British and ride horses and move on. Don't want to bore you with a long post, so I'm off (or I am reading a really good book and want to go do that... Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer = good and fast read)

Blazer - thrifted
Ruffled top - thrifted
Pants - $2 on TJ Maxx ultra-clearance
Boots - Diba (DSW clearance)

3 comments:

E said...

I hate cleaning the kitchen - but I love to cook, so that ends up being a problem (as in if I don't do dishes right away, they won't get doone for weeks. Multiple weeks). I feel your pain!

Myra said...

With 4 kids, I try to keep organized, but at least one is a classic Dennis the Menace, one is a crawling baby and the other two aren't too bad. I spend alot of time doing laundry and dishes...

Danielle said...

I haven't labeled any of my posts on my blog yet, maybe I need to get on that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails