"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm right on top of that, Rose!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm right on top of that, Rose!

First day of school! So many immunization records to update! Hundreds of health history forms to hunt down and collect! Piles and piles of files! Thus the Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead reference... things just keep coming in and I'm all "I'm right on top of that, Rose!" But really I'm drowning inside trying to keep track of what goes where and what I already did and why oh why did they rearrange my desk and office so I don't know where anything is and and and... so let's take a ten minute blog break, yes?

Thurday... I've had this cute nightie/slip thing forever and I love that it's thickly lined so it's not sheer, but it always just looked too much like pajamas on it's own... this jacket finally fixed that!
 Jacket - vintage via etsy
Nightie - thrifted
Shoes - Madeline

Friday... Went to a wedding out in the country on a flower farm, so went with a bit of a fancy picnic kinda look.
Dress - Trashy Diva
Seahorse pin - ebay
Purse - thrifted
Shoes - Dezario

That is all I have time for today! I'll post my "first day of school outfit" tomorrow, which was always my favorite part about going back to school anyway!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS you in a GORGEOUS dress!

ipopheart said...

Stunning dress!!! I love all the colors so so so much...

Unknown said...

That navy dress with the sweetheart neckline looks stunning! Reminds me of Marilyn Monroe style :)

Hang in there, I'm filling out my share of paperwork too. I call it the parents homework the first week of school.

C said...

Love the military-inspired jacket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails