"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): what I wore all weekend

Monday, June 22, 2009

what I wore all weekend

Last Wednesday... oopsy doops... Spent most of the day in and out of etsy stuff for the shop, but here is what I wore to have a cocktail with a friend in town from Boston...


Ruffled shirt - thrifted and pinned with a brooch in the back
Grey tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Green tank - Target
Skirt - thrifted Ann Taylor LOFT - all the white parts are embroidery, I'll shoot a close up later, it's so pretty!
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Thursday I was out driving around the beverage cart all day and forgot to put on sunscreen until I was already out there two hours, and thus I am rocking a fine "farmer burn" in this pic. I wore this after work, hanging out with my disabled client and then to a local hip-hop show to see a friend in town from Boston. I also wore it for a few hours after work on Saturday night...


Necklaces - thrifted
Vest - thrifted in the little boys costume section around halloween
Dress - thrifted Nine West
Shoes - thrifted vintage Candies

Have more to post tomorrow, since I finally have a whole day off! I'm super busy so far this summer, but rolling in dough and stress-free... I'm hoping to work a little less in the upcoming weeks but I doubt that will happen. Oh well, still having a ball!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty Ann Taylor skirt!

elena-lu said...

ya for using brooches :)
love that nine west dress!

andrea said...

the blue shoes are awesome

Lyric said...

You look so beautiful in both pictures. That Nine West dress is simply gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails