"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The troubles with transititions

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The troubles with transititions

Still getting caught up from the deathly illness, but THANK YOU so much for your kind words and concerns! Really! It means so much!

Quickie now, since tomorrow I won't have a moment to sit down let alone blog or take a photo. I spent the first half of the day in my glamorous bartending frock, then in workout clothes (ran FIVE miles today, whoo-hoo!), and finally in this to go watch a little baseball and pass out to do it all over again tomorrow. Well bartending, then directly to working with my special needs client, then directly to see the lovely Jeanette enter her final year of her 20s!


Pearls - thrifted
Shirt - thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Jeans - thrifted Banana Republic
Shoes - thrifted Deegow Boutique

Oh yes, check out the new watch!


And finished the other half of my 20 custom onesies order...


Whew! I have Friday off, which I plan on spending catching up on all your lovely blogs! I may be sporadic this summer in posting and commenting, I just have odd hours and still too many jobs and hobbies... and I may take a month long night class in July (just to make myself extra super crazy!) Lovez you all!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love the swanky new watch!!!!

Anonymous said...

That WOULD be extra super crazy! And I, too, LOVE the new watch.

Unknown said...

Just reading what your schedule is makes me exhausted!

Great looking watch!

elena-lu said...

whew! sounds like a lot girly!
but good for you on the workout! thats awsome!
and dont forget to take some breaks too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails