"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I miss you already, Halloween

Monday, November 1, 2010

I miss you already, Halloween

This is one of those outfits I feel kind of "meh" about, but I didn't pick out an outfit for today last night, so it's not bad for a rushed Monday morning after a crazy Halloween weekend...
Cardigan - Marc by Marc Jacobs (consignment shop)
Dress - Target GO International
Boots - Born

I am sad Halloween is over, so let's continue to relive it through some pictures from Friday night... which get increasingly insane as the night goes on (which is one of the dangers of having an open bar...)


Saturday night I dressed up again and went out to a bar with friends but we took it pretty easy as we were all in rough shape after the party on Friday. Sunday I spent watching football and eating Cassoulet!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your reverse mermaid costume was really cute.

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised you had the most creative costume EVAR?

And I actually love today's outfit. Simple and chic.

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i mean, it's not a reverse mermaid costume, but this outfit is pretty great. the color and pattern on the dress is plenty exciting to be grounded by the black of boots and sweater.
i like it!

Ms. Falcon said...

i love your outfit. amazing colours!

http://www.lucylaucht.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails