"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): All over the map

Friday, August 20, 2010

All over the map

Wednesday... went to Target Field to watch the Twins beat up on the White Sox.  This day was like my own sad little triathlon... biked 5 miles each way to work, ran 4 miles, biked 5 miles each way to Target Field (then drank beer for 3 hours watching baseball), followed by a midnight swim in the pool! I know, quite a bit of activity for one day, but certainly no Ironman.
Cardigan - thrifted, vintage
Shirt - thrifted
Pants - Target
Shoes - eBay deadstock

Thursday... work, hung out with my disabled buddy, and prepared for secret adventures.
Shirt - thrifted (no idea, all the labels and care instructions are in French!)
Jeans - Built by Wendy sample sale
Shoes - Bongo

Friday... last day of summer school and then I'm off on secret adventures! I'm dressed like an exploded box of crayons to celebrate!
Necklace - actually a jumprope made of rubberbands from Mexico
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted Polo Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Old Navy

Rubberbandz...

Alright kids, Top Secret Adventures are calling, so I'll be MIA for a week! Have a fabulous time, internetz!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

It sounds like you're having a great summer. I really like the saddle shoes in the first picture.

Unknown said...

Built By Wendy is awesome... love those jeans!

C said...

Bah! Hope you're having a blast at your top secret adventure!!! I adore these outfits, particularly the rubber band bonanza and the game day outfit (the oxfords are the perfect addition).

Anonymous said...

I love your plaid skirt! The necklace is also an awesome touch!

Ms. Falcon said...

love the second outfit! the light blue blouse is ver beautiful and classy.

www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails