"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A Benjamin, temperature-wise

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Benjamin, temperature-wise

It's supposed to be like a hundo today, so I tried to dress as breezy as possible, while remaining work appropriate. I also decided not to bike today, as yesterday it was 93 on my bike ride home and I was dying... I was trying to go slow, but ultimately, when the sun is just beating down on you, on the blacktop, there is nothing that is going to help. So I got home and immediately fell into the pool for an hour, which was perfect. 
Necklace - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - American Apparel
Bangle - from a cruise
Sandals - thrifted vintage Candie's 
 The deets:


As promised, here is what I wore to work a wedding for the photobooth on Saturday... I kinda felt like a fancy superhero in all this gold and bright blue (and because I stole Clark Kent's glasses, apparently):
 The sexxay back:
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - thrifted Target Sample
Bracelet - thrifted 
Shoes - Steven by Steve Madden

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails