"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth style files (2)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo booth style files (2)

First of all, I must say I am overwhelmed by all the nice comments on Friday's blog-o-versary post! Thanks again, it really means more than I can say that you guys read this and are so understanding and cool! 

My second shift working the photo booth was last night... another wedding!
Glasses - thrifted American Optical, lenses replaced
Rose pin - JoAnn Fabrics
Dress - Donna Ricco ( my New Year's Eve dress from two years ago)
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

I also wore this dress last summer when the photo booth company was doing some advertising shots, so for those of you in MN, you might see me in some print ads... I've seen them in Minnesota Monthly and Mpls St Paul Magazine. It's pretty strange to look in a magazine and see your own mug looking back at you! Today I'm going to the Lyn Lake Street Festival and a BBQ at a friend's house who lives nearby! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails