"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mistakes

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mistakes

Yesterday...
3-4-14 Stripe hike
Sweater - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Polo - from the golf club
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Timberland

Today... we'll do the back first since it's the most important!
IMG_3955
Cardigan - thrifted school uniform, vintage wolf patch added by me
Polo - from the golf club
Cropped pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Shoes - Ralph Lauren

The front (including one random crazy curl sticking out)
IMG_3954

I was just typing the list of what I'm wearing and accidentally typed "crapped pants" instead of "cropped pants". Luckily, I noticed and fixed it. That would not have been good. I still don't have a smart phone (I REFUSE) so I don't have auto-correct problems, but I do have speedily texting problems. The other day I was texting about a wedding I'm in this summer in Brekenridge. We're all staying in this huge eight bedroom house that has a theater, pool table, shuffleboard, and big outdoor deck with a grill and a hot tub. Except I didn't type "hot tub", I typed "hot but". Oooops. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails