"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): D minus

Friday, January 24, 2014

D minus

Well, I had the day off work yesterday due to Polar Vortex: Part Deux. There are 23 weekdays in January, and I only have to work at the school for 14 of them (due to winter break, 3 cold days, MLK Jr Day, and the end of the quarter.) That's only 60% of the weekdays. If that was a grade it would be a D minus! Sometimes working at a public school is a sa-weet gig.

IMG_3739
Polo - from the golf club
Sweater - thrifted Boundary Waters
Sequin skirt - Aqua
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

To be fair though, I spent yesterday morning doing some mandatory yearly training online and then I hung out with my special needs buddy Daniel for 5.5 hours since his afternoon program was canceled. So it was kinda like I was working? Not really. Plus we made homemade lasagna which is always awesome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails