"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Flowers and skulls

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flowers and skulls

Day two, another day of tackling Mt. Saint Paperwork. But on the plus side I got to bike to work today (I had too much office stufffffff to haul yesterday so I took the bus.) Unfortunately I've gotta waitress after work today (though luckily it's my only shift this week!)

IMG_2272
Blouse - thrifted vintage
Vest - thrifted newstock Converse
Necklace - Disney Couture
Gold bracelet - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Nine West


Cute embroidered flowers around the collar and sleeves:
IMG_2278

The cutest skull necklace there ever was:
IMG_2282


I thought I'd toss in a bit of wedding stuff since my outfit matches our wedding colors today... here's part of our invites:

We got them designed by ElloThere on etsy and I'm in love with them! We just sent them a few photos of our profiles from some of our engagement pictures in the photo booth and they whipped them right up! Don't they look just like us? They even included Nate's birthmark on his cheek and my nose ring! I'll show you the whole invitation after the big day (which is rapidly approaching!) Ahhh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails