"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Ambassador

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Ambassador

I'm a sucker for anything this color. This gross, pea green color = my fave.

2
Glasses - Prada
Sweater - thrifted vintage A Doran Casual Champion brand
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Rockport

Sweater detail... I Googled this college and apparently it was in Pasadena, CA from 1947-1997.
vintage sweater detail


Last night my friend Megan came over for dinner with Nate and I. I made sour cream enchiladas and jalapeno corn bread muffins. Then we made two kinds of cookies. Megan needed them for a co-worker's going-away party today. We made regular chocolate chip (well, but with dark Ghirardelli chocolate chunks) and some flourless chocolate-chocolate-chocolate cookies which we weren't sure could actually turn into cookies but they did. And they were the richest cookies I've ever had in my life and one bite of them made me want to drink a gallon of water. All around success though! For some reason, all I wanna do is cook and bake lately. I'm excited to make Super Bowl snacks soon! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails