"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Bruised

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bruised

After dressing like an overgrown child yesterday, I decided to dress up a bit more today...
11-29-12 Bruised
Necklace - J.Crew outlet
Shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

This necklace is just clear in real life, but always shows up a bit white in photos due to the flash reflecting inside the orbs:
necklace detailXhilaration shoes

I spent last night photographing a bunch of stuff for my etsy - it's so time consuming but still fun. It's like playing dress-up for three hours! Now I just have to measure, describe, and list them all. I'll probably do it on Sunday, as it's pretty easy to do while watching football (well, after the Vikings vs. Packers game - I'll be glued to that!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails