"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Double down

Friday, August 10, 2012

Double down

Ain't nothin' wrong with doing a bit of double denim (except maybe that it makes me talk like that...) Ok, and soooo maybe I was wrong... maybe I will wear short-ish shorts to work. For some reason these ones, while a bit short, I'm okay with wearing to work because they are so loose fitting... so, to sum up my new rules about shorts and work (well, for the summer only):

Short but loose = ok!
Short but tight = no!

Anyway, here's the most casual outfit in the history of casual Friday for casual summer school at the casual art school:
8-10-12 Double down

Chambray shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Necklace - made by me
Jean shorts - thrifted Lee jeans, shortened by me years ago
Wedges - Nine West Vintage America Collection

Awesome necklace:
8-10-12 elephant necklace


And this has nothing to do with anything other than it made me laugh today...
MN fabric stores...

Oh MN fabric stores, where they encourage you to be slutty, yet safe while hunting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails