"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Not a Flamingo

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not a Flamingo

I've had this swan sweater for years now. I seriously did a little dance when I found in my local Goodwill. And it's a good excuse to wear a lot of pink today, after a very grey day yesterday (OMG, so much accidental rhyming.) I used to hate pink and owned like nothing pink (I think it's the remnants of trying to distinguish myself from my sister as a child. She LOVED pink and I got all her hand-me-downs so I decided to HATE pink.) But I must be over it because I'm starting to see a bit more pink creeping into my wardrobe.

Glasses - Prada
Sweater - thrifted vintage (no tags) (previously worn 1, 2, 3)
Pants - thrifted Banana Republic (altered by me from long flares)
Socks - Target
Shoes - Bakers

I felt the need to randomly round the corners of the detail shot because the photo was a little too "I just took a photo of my own boobs" for my taste. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails