"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Dancing!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dancing!

Friday night I went to the Dance Band CD EP release with Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles. So fun! So much sweaty dancing! I love Dance Band and if you live in Minneapolis, you NEED to go see them. So fun, so danceable, so cheap! Saturday was waitressing for the first time in a month. It was fun to see everyone again and make some spending money. Whoo! I only have to work today and tomorrow and then I have Wed, Thur, and Fri off! A bunch of my friends and I are going to do Thanksgiving dinner together, since a lot of us are from far away and don't go home till Christmas. Well, whatever we do it will be better than last year's Thanksgiving. Like six of us got together and were watching football and drinking beer. We realized it was like 2pm and we hadn't eaten lunch. So we went to the only store that was open. Walgreens. Two frozen pizzas for lunch. We kept watching football and drinking beer and playing darts and pictionary and whatnot and before we knew it, it was midnight. So we're sitting around going, "Wow, this is sad. We didn't even eat dinner on Thanksgiving! Could this be any more pathetic??!?!" Just then my friend Chris spoke up, "Yeah, it could be worse. Today is my birthday." So this year, while there will be football and beer, there will also be turkey and mashed potatoes and not being SO pathetic.

So here's Thursday's outfit - skirt from Thailand given to me by my friend Matt. I love it.

 Friday's outfit where I am wearing a really ugly brown disgruntled Mickey sweater. I also love it.

And pretty much how I looked all weekend (and how I would like to look all winter, but alas must change clothes) Laterz, must go running then go watch football with the pals and divvy up the Thanksgiving responsibilities.

1 comment:

Tavi said...

LOVE the mickey mouse sweater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails